1. Cookie notice
This Cookie Notice applies to our website https://www.warehouselondon.com (and any subdomains), which is operated by or on behalf of Conduit Club Limited t/a The Conduit (“we”, “us”, “our”).
2. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored by your web browser on your computer or mobile device.
4. Types of cookies
We use the following cookies:
- These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. Without them most sites won’t work at all. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/Performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting/Advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
5. Cookies we use
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:Category: Session cookies
Cookie Name: JSESSIONID
Purpose: These cookies are used for the website to function and to improve the performance of the website.
Expiry: At the end of your session
Category: Google Analytics
Cookie Name / Expiry: _ga / 2 years; _gid / 24 hours; _gat / 1 minute
Purpose: These performance cookies are used to collect information about how you use our website. The information collected includes a number of visitors, pages visited and time spent on the website. The information is collected by Google Analytics in an aggregated form, and we use the data to help us make improvements to the website. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Click here for more information about Google Analytics and your privacy.
Category: Cookie banner preferences
Cookie Name: _GDPR_cookie_banner_shown; performance; functionality; targeting-or-advertising
Purpose: These are used for the cookie banner to display, and to allow the various types of cookie described in this policy.
6. Turning off and deleting cookies.
When you use our site we’ll give you the opportunity to consent to all of the cookies we’ve listed above (except for essential “Session Cookies”).
You can also refuse to accept any cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. If you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our sites.
If you use different devices to view and access our sites (for example, your computer, smartphone, tablet etc.) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
If you disable the cookies that we use, this may impact your experience while on the sites.
7. More information
For more detailed information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org which provides guidance on how to control cookies.
8. Changes to this notice.
We may revise this cookies notice from time to time. Any changes we may make to our cookies notice in the future will be posted on this page.
9. Contact us.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this cookies notice are welcomed. Please contact us at [email protected]